Tips for a Flawless Self-Tan
During Self Application:
- Spray your mitt with Elixir and gently massage elixir into your skin. Respraying mitt as often as necessary.
- If you have just shaved, apply Elixir going down the skin only. Moving your hand up the skin could leave dark spots in your hair follicles.
- Spray your mitt with Elixir and gently massage Elixir onto your skin in a circular or downward motion. Re-spritzing the mitt as necessary.
- Tan the inside of the arms lighter than the front to achieve a more natural look.
- Do not spray skin directly with perfume after Elixir application.
- You may need to raise one arm above your head and then the other to apply solution under the breast so that there are no white marks in the that area.
- Lunge or lean forward to fill in any white space under the glutes.
- Use a baby wipe to clean underarm after tanning.
Hands & Feet:
- Carefully apply Elixir to the tops of the hands and feet so that you do not have “over application” in these areas. Bend your fingers and toes when applying so that elixir fills in all lines at the knuckles. Carefully go around the hand and foot making sure to tan fingers and toes evenly.
- Use a baby wipe to clean palms and bottoms of feet after tanning. Pay special attention to giving clean lines around your palms, bottom of feet and give yourself a clean line on the inside of your wrist where your palm starts. These areas should be completely free from Elixir.
- Use a wipe to clean elixir off of nail beds and cuticles.
- Apply Tan Frenzy Cuticle Cover or a face cream of choice to any brown/age spots you want to camouflage prior to your tan.
- Apply Elixir onto a face blender or brush and apply to face. You can also mix your favorite foundation and your tan frenzy elixir for a flawless dewy look that will match your tan perfectly.