HOW TO USE
Shower, shave and exfoliate before you tan. Upon application, your skin should be free of makeup, moisturizer and perfume.
Apply Elixir while standing on a towel to protect your environment.
At Tan Frenzy, we like to apply the Elixir after the shower, do hair & make-up, and then apply another layer of elixir to our legs, chest and arms if necessary.
Bronzed Beauty Hints
- Shave 12 hours prior to your tan allowing time for pores to close or rinse with cold water after shaving. This will reduce dark dotting in your pores when you apply elixir.
- Exfoliate rough areas when showering such as heels, elbows, and knees.
- Cover age spots and cuticles with lotion to avoid tanning these areas. Age spots will darken during the time of your tan if tanning elixir is applied to them.
- Avoid bar soaps or soaps with a high PH level .
Your tan will dry and smell gorgeous almost instantly! Allow your tan to develop for 10-15 minutes after application to get the best feel for your tanned result. Look your tan over and decide if you would like to darken it with another layer or touch-up spots you may have missed around your knees, ankles and sides of body.
Wash your hands lightly so that your tan will develop naturally after you’ve waited the initial 10-15 minutes for them to dry.
Enjoy your gorgeous glow.
Bronzed Beauty Hints
- When necessary, take a short, warm (not hot) shower using mild, non-scented soap and shave with a light touch.
- Pat skin dry and moisturize with a tan extender or mild unscented lotion.
- Exfoliate when necessary
During Self Application:
- Spray your mitt with Elixir and gently massage elixir into your skin. Respraying mitt as often as necessary.
- If you have just shaved, apply Elixir going down the skin only. Moving your hand up the skin could leave dark spots in your hair follicles.
- Spray your mitt with Elixir and gently massage Elixir onto your skin in a circular or downward motion. Re-spritzing the mitt as necessary.
- Tan the inside of the arms lighter than the front to achieve a more natural look.
- Do not spray skin directly with perfume after Elixir application.
- You may need to raise one arm above your head and then the other to apply solution under the breast so that there are no white marks in the that area.
- Lunge or lean forward to fill in any white space under the glutes.
- Use a baby wipe to clean underarm after tanning.
Hands & Feet:
- Carefully apply Elixir to the tops of the hands and feet so that you do not have “over application” in these areas. Bend your fingers and toes when applying so that elixir fills in all lines at the knuckles. Carefully go around the hand and foot making sure to tan fingers and toes evenly.
- Use a baby wipe to clean palms and bottoms of feet after tanning. Pay special attention to giving clean lines around your palms, bottom of feet and give yourself a clean line on the inside of your wrist where your palm starts. These areas should be completely free from Elixir.
- Use a wipe to clean elixir off of nail beds and cuticles.
- Apply Tan Frenzy Cuticle Cover or a face cream of choice to any brown/age spots you want to camouflage prior to your tan.
- Apply Elixir onto a face blender or brush and apply to face. You can also mix your favorite foundation and your tan frenzy elixir for a flawless dewy look that will match your tan perfectly.
“Tan Frenzy has done an incredible job with these products. They feel amazing on the skin and the color is gorgeous and unlike any other spray solution.”– TanWild_SOFLO
“I’m OBSESSED with the self tanner! Seriously…amazing! I’ve told a couple of friends about it and they’ll be buying it soon.”– Jenna H.
"I have to say, I have been getting spray tans for a few years now and Tan Frenzy is completely superior! Fabulous color, coverage and evenness."– Barbara B
“I LOVE it!! Thank you for my safe tan.”– Anna A.
“We are impressed by the natural look of the tan.”– Dr. B. (dermatologist)
“Tan Frenzy’s self tanner is AMAZING! It’s like I just got a $100 spray tan, only I didn’t – I did it myself in less than 5 minutes!– Feed&Glow